- To provide Aboriginal children with a learning environment and culturally appropriate experiences which help them develop socially, intellectually, physically, emotionally and spiritually in a manner appropriate to their age and stage of development toward the overall goal of individual and social well-being.
- To integrate the educational aspects of the WLC components in the daily program of activities.
- To involve Aboriginal parents/caregivers in education activities of the program to enhance their role as the principal influence on the Aboriginal child’s education and development.
- To assist parents/caregivers to increase their knowledge, understanding, skills, and experience in child growth and development.
- To identify and reinforce experiences which occur in the home that Aboriginal parents/caregivers can utilize as educational activities for their children.